The core of a great business is an excellent product. My client is an innovative and growing business in the utility space with fast pace agile environment. Their products are built around the idea of a cleaner, greener and more sustainable future for NZ.
We are now looking for a Customer Portal Product Manager with the creativity, vision, drive, and experience to lead the development and delivery of a brand new customer portal that enable users (mainly B2C) to configure, manage, visualise, and troubleshoot products and services.
You will join a new team of 4 and will be a product and customer champion in bringing customer web portal to live.
- Represent the customer, be their voice and bring their voice into the product development process.
- Ensure the right customer engagement process encouraging retention.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, understand their needs and create solutions together.
- Collaborate with engineering to develop and implement solutions to technical problems.
- Manage the roadmap and make prioritisation decisions.
- Gather, document, prioritise, and communicate business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate across teams. Product manager plays a critical role in creating alignment between technology and the business.
- Define and own the measures to define success for the product.
- Develop new opportunities/features based on customer feedback and market dynamics.
- End-to-end product management, product development or equivalent.
- Experience in the Utility sector.
- Experience with customer web portals, cloud services, or internet-related technologies
- Ability to assess the market, analyse business opportunities and execute against them
- Translate market and customer needs into technical requirements
- Understand web technologies and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, excellent organizational skills, including juggling multiple priorities while continuing to make progress.
- Prioritize requirements to form a strategy and roadmap.
- You thrive in cross-functional environments and working within a fast-paced agile environment.
- Highly self-motivated and self-sufficient
If you are interested, please send your CV to Oxana on email@example.com or call on 099688472.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191731
Salary: NZ$120000.00 - NZ$130000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 24/09/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Auckland
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: product manager; product owner; web portal; utility