Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Permanent Senior Business Analyst role with one of New Zealand’s most exciting & well-funded start-ups. Be part of the success story of an innovative Kiwi-made product that is set succeed globally.
· Lead customer requirement gathering workshops, extract and capture business requirements and convey these to the product, design & development teams
· Generate customer use cases and user stories
· Prioritise and document requirements based on interactions with the customers
· Build relationships within the internal BAs and other staff and be seen as the voice of the customer
· Assist with onboarding, pre-sales, bid management and responding to RFPs
· Develop presentations and whitepapers as required
· Work with diverse businesses, in New Zealand and across the globe.
· Lead engagements and provide experience, capability, and methodology to customers as you deliver solutions that meet their business objectives
· Gather data, structure information, formulate and document a way to move forward as you deliver clear and concise summaries and recommendations
· Engage with senior business leaders, assisting them to enable change
· Work with and learn from a highly experienced, skilled team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· 7+ years in business analysis, ideally including customer engagements
· Strong stakeholder engagement and people skills
· Outstanding listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
· The ability to present to an audience and hold their attention
· Natural curiosity and the ability to multitask
· Organisation and facilitation skills, with the ability to work autonomously
· Experience working with people at varying levels of seniority & technical ability
· Good at breaking down complex problems into smaller solvable parts
· Extremely strong in story telling using multiple
· Good technical understanding
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· You will work with an innovative product that will get noticed, as will you
· Flexible work environment including the ability to work from home 2 days a week
· Excellent salary and benefits
· The flexibility of a start-up with the stability of a big name
· Huge scope for professional development and learning
· Collaborative, encouraging work culture
· Extra cash allowances and insurance
Send your CV today or call 022 4005032 to talk to Gayatri. This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.