- Permanent role in a stable, secure environment- none of the uncertainties of our current times.
- Full stack role, with the opportunity to be involved in DevOps & cloud.
- Part of a small team of developers- open, collaborative work environment.
- Be involved in the entire development process, from development, to testing & DevOps. DevOps will be at least 30% of the role.
- Excellent opportunities for learning- work on a modern stack that is every developer’s dream.
- Exposure to the cloud (AWS & private cloud)- you do not need to have prior experience, just the desire to learn.
- City fringe location- be in the midst of all the action.
- Python is used for automation.
- Agile environment.
- Your work will make a difference and make for a better New Zealand.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have about 5-7 years of commercial full-stack development experience.
- This will include design & architectural input.
- Some experience in containerisation & DevOps is essential, using Docker or similar, with Kubernetes being ideal.
- You are someone that loves solving difficult problems and likes to understand the use & value of the software you are creating.
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL or ElasticSearch is perfect.
- Experience with APIs is required.
This is a live role. Apply today! Should you have any questions, please call Gayatri on 0212379092 or email@example.com.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2005-167057
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Auckland
Job Types: Permanent