Leading and managing the Technology team on a day to day basis, ensuring they generate sufficient job volumes for the next month and quarter. Conduct weekly meetings with each team member to ensure a consistent pipeline and activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly bonus, uncapped
- No deficit
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Quarterly bonus based on team performance
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Annual incentive trip – next one is to Cape Town
- Report into the Country Director
- Ensure you are consistently hitting targets and equally ensure your team has a superb pipeline of work to hit their individual targets
- Coach, guide and manage team members to ensure their success
- Identifying potential new clients, to pick up roles both for yourself and your team
- Work with existing clients, to assist in filling their open roles, as well as further developing the accounts
- End to end recruitment process – sourcing, screening, through to post placement follow up
- Act as a mentor, leader, and brand ambassador both internally and externally
What you have to offer-
- 4 + years recruitment experience; of which 1 at least is in a managerial role is preferable
- Previous recruitment experience working in the Technology landscape
- An approachable personality
- Commercially aware, with previous experience in managing a team P&L
- Ability to motivate a team; not just through managing, but through proven success in your own sales
Salt is the fastest growing digital recruitment company globally, with 200 staff across 8 locations: London, New York, Auckland, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Dubai.
Our positioning in the market and professional reputation will push you towards global brands, disruptive startups and leading digital transformation programmes across the globe. Built by entrepreneurs, we are a business that will support your career ambitions, wherever they lie.
If you’re interested, please press Apply Now or if you’d like a confidential chat, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org