Salt is looking for a Project manager with 12 months extendable contract Role
As a Project Manage you will execute on the strategy, planning and communication biggest advertising innovation event. gives our top clients the chance to meet our Product Managers, get access to the product roadmap for the year and hear from leader’s what the top company priorities are. It also provides crucial B-level engagement on thought leadership and insights.
- Execute on the planning and communication of Marketing , advertising innovation event .
- Work closely with cross-functional sales and marketing teams to support “localized” Marketing for at least 4 large markets (India, China, Japan and Australia) and a regional execution for smaller markets
- Project manage the necessary deliverables for regional content production, translation needs and coordination with global.
- Lead the operational tasks for the localization of the global platform and measurement of success of the event.
- Troubleshoot program implementation for local stakeholders
- Lead internal and external program communications.
What will you Need:
- Project management experience; structured approach to work and a strong eye for detail
- Demonstrated capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, constantly evolving context
- Strong leadership skills and profound willingness to collaborate internally and externally
- Exceptional project management, negotiation, interpersonal, and s skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Ability to interact with executives with confidence.
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Experience in brand marketing and content marketing with ads product marketing/sales insights
- Demonstrated capacity for developing marketing strategies that can reach and engage with different levels of customers, and with expertise in supporting and enabling a sales organisation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Structured and proactive, eye for constant innovation and improvement.
Xpand your search by sending your resume to email@example.com (R1763696 / Licence No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196825
Salary: S$0.00 - S$7000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 22/02/2021
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary