Who is it for?
Our client is an online Fintech brokering company
What you will do?
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Collaborate with web developers, marketing team, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
What you need to have?
- 3-5 years of experience with proven success as SEO Manager
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experienced in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing method
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (email@example.com)
- Call me at +65 9025 4922 for more information
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194981
Salary: S$84000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/12/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent