Salt- Xpand is looking for a Oracle EBS DBA Consultant for a 10 months Contract Role
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning (including design and architecture), installing, configuring & maintaining Oracle EBS environments and Oracle Databases
- Performing problem diagnoses and determining resolution for application, system and database. May need to work with vendors, development team and infrastructure teams to provide problem resolution.
- Monitor database and server logs for unusual events, and troubleshoot errors.
- Research and improvise and tune current DB design and components
- Design and implement and assist DB backup and restoration
- Gather information on related DB technologies to improvise current DB operations
- Ensure compliance to security as per organization’s required standards
- Install, configure and upgrade Oracle server software and related products (e.g. RAC, Data Partitioning, Data Guard, etc) whenever necessary.
- Perform database housekeeping.
- Monitor application related jobs and work with application developers to enhance the application performance.
- Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
- Provide 24/7 support for critical situations.
- Work with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 in single and multi-node environments.
- Strong DBA skills with in-depth knowledge of different Oracle versions (9i, 10g, 11g, 12c).
- Experience and strong knowledge in cross platform migrations
- Experience in AWS cloud migrations and working knowledge on AWS
- Experience in setup and managing of HA (RAC), Standby DB, PCP, DMZ configurations
- Experience in Upgrade, implementation, Tech efresh, Cloud Migration actiivities
- Experience with Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, Data Masking are preferable.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite, Fusion Middleware, Weblogic would be an advantage.
- Experience with Exadata would be an advantage.
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Datapump), SQL*Loader
- Working knowledge in atleast one public cloud platforms AWS,GCP,Azure (Preferably AWS)
- Working knowledge / Good Understanding in VM,OS and Infrastructure layers
Xpand your search by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1763696 / Licence No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196890
Salary: S$0.00 - S$9000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Oracle DBA