Who is it for?
Our client is a global growing business in cloud engagement that helps it’s customers transform their customer insights into personalized marketing campaigns.
What you will do?
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of our Engagement Cloud platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Generate and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the company solution against these elements
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs
- Internally partner with management, marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams to collaborate and drive business
- Successfully manage and coordinate with stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Track all your activity in our CRM and related tools
- Continually develop your digital industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
What you need to have?
- 3 years or more experience in business development with a SaaS sales background
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related eCommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional service teams to close new business
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (TRangwala@welovesalt.com)
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196213
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 10/01/2021
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent