Software Developer (Mobile Security)
Salary: Competitive & Negotiable
- An exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge mobile security application development
- Work with a team of energetic & highly innovative technologists
- Flexible working environment that rewards innovation & creativity
A small, innovative cybersecurity company specializing in cyber fraud & identity solutions within the global e-Commerce domain.
The Software Developer (Mobile Security) role will be involved in the design, development, testing and distribution of mobile SDKs for both Android and iOS. You will be working individually and as a team and can expect yourself to be developing mobile software components & frameworks.
- Build highly secure, obfuscated static library that is app store / google play store compliant to be deployed on client mobile devices
- Support full software development lifecycle for new and existing mobile applications, SDKs and RESTful services
- Build reusable iOS/Android software components and develop mobile frameworks based on best practices
- Conduct software performance analysis, scaling, tuning and optimization
- Write clean, testable code to ensure reliable and secure applications
- Explore and design new fraud prevention components specific to mobile usages and user experiences
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in mobile security
- Experience in two or more areas of the following security fields:
- Application security
- Reverse engineering
- Malware analysis
- Network Security
- Experience with native development (C/C++) is a must
- Experience in a device fingerprinting/device intelligence/app security capacity is a plus but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in developing iOS/Android SDKs
- Deep understanding of various software security vulnerabilities, threats and attack vectors on different environments, reverse engineering, and mitigation techniques
- Good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB and other relational/NoSQL databases
- Familiar with iOS and Android development tools (Xcode, CocoaPods, Android Studio, Gradle, Fastlane etc.)
What’s on offer?
- An open-style and spiffy office befitting a modern culture work environment befitting a real tech start-up
- An excellent range of perks like in-house gym & shower facilities, a well-stocked pantry, latest games on PlayStation & VR
- A competitive salary package awaits you!
How to apply?
If this sounds like your dream job, look no further and click the Apply button below. Or reach out to Bruce Fong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196789
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Application Security, cryptography, iOS/Android SDKs, mobile security, reverse engineering