Title: UX Writer
Contract Duration: 12 months
- Collaborate closely with research, compliance, engineering, product managers, legal and marketing to define requirements, create content, and review deliverable.
- Create and edit content that support the Google brand and business objectives, including emails, websites, and app flows, among others.
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability through navigation, labels, informational writing, error messaging, and other elements of the end to end customer experience.
- Work proactively to encourage designers and other team members on content strategy – advise teams on when and where to message, in addition to how to message.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or a related field (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience)
- 4 years of UX writing experience as part of a team developing hardware, software, or at a digital agency. Superb writing and editing skills for UX and longer-form technical or design documentation.
- Proven project and stakeholder management experience.
- Familiarity with web and mobile UI design principles and practices. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with frequently changing requirements Experience with localisation practices and accessibility. Bilingual in English and Hindi with excellent portfolio or writing samples.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of a design tool like In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Figma. Experience working closely with engineering, design, and product management teams – comfortable discussing technical issues, from engineering details to design minutiae.
( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191989
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 31/08/2020
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract