Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
This position provides administrative and business operations support to the Marketing Leadership team in APAC.
You will be responsible for professionally managing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced dynamic and highly successful APAC Marketing Team and will be part of this growing dynamic team with an opportunity to learn and grow while extending support.
· Manage Project Calendars and updates
· Drive and run APAC marketing Leadership Team (LT) team weekly cadence.
· Organize quarterly all hands meetings and drive team engagement events.
· Assist in key projects including team building and team development programs
· Manage weekly/quarterly business guidance, and compile and weekly senior staff minutes, group updates.
· Assist with scheduling group meetings and coordinate key projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals.
· Maintain up-to-date organizational charts, contact lists and email alias lists.
· Assist staff with travel coordination when required. Plan and schedule group off-sites.
· Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining office space
· Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, facilities work requests.
· Experience in a similar team leadership administrative support role
· The ability to prioritize hectic schedules, and manage multiple stakeholders
· Experience managing emails, tasks and deadlines for Senior Executives;
· Positive can-do attitude, no ego – willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done.
· Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage uncertainty, all while thriving in fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow-through.
· Desire to constantly look for opportunities to create systems, checklists, and approaches to make things run more smoothly.
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.