Salt Talent Search is looking to hire a Compensation and Benefits Analyst for a 12 months contract role.
This role is with a well know Technology Media Client for handling the entire APAC compensation and benefits side of business
What Will You Do:
- Provide general support for our compensation, benefits and wellbeing programs. This includes but is not limited to compensation (creating salary ranges, preparing recommendations, etc), health, retirement, time off and perks.
- Respond timely to requests about plan details and special inquiries and escalate as needed to the Senior Program Managers.
- Work in close partnership with the Senior Program Managers on program delivery including implementation and process improvement for various regional and global projects.
- Collaborate with and advise the ERC (shared services team), HR busines partners and talent partners as needed
- Coordinate wellbeing and other events for the region, requiring interaction with multiple stakeholders including the communications team, IT support, ERC, Site Council representatives and external speakers
- Support benefit administration tasks including global holiday calendar, keeping external Benefits site up to date, enrolments, and terminations of employees from benefits, etc
- Assist with the annual Rewards Check In process including range development, Workday support, pay mix changes, promotions, etc
- Keep up to date with current events in applicable countries including legislative and market developments
What Do you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related field preferred
- 5-8 years of regional compensation and benefits experience
- Experience with compensation and benefit programs across different countries in APAC
- Strong Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Collaborative teammate, self-starter and inventive with ability to work effectively in matrixed work environment
Manage your search by sending your resume to email@example.com (R1763696 / Licence No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198677
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary