Salt Talent Search is looking to hire a Sales Compliance Analyst with strong experience in Compliance and Sales side of Business. This person would be part of the Compliance Controllership team and manage dealing with client and internal stakeholders advising and suggesting required changes in the Internal policies of the business.
What Will You Do:
- Align and support controls and risk management practices across Cloud.
- Partner with process and control owners to assess and evaluate control deficiencies and execute remediation plans.
- Provide business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward
- drive cross-finance collaboration to support both finance as well as business-led initiatives, but also those who can implement and continually look to improve existing processes compliance for the wider regional business finance team.
- In this role, you will work closely with teams across Compliance to drive cross-functional alignment and support controls and risk management practices across Cloud
What Will You Need
- 4+ Years of experience on the Compliance side of Business, including managing and creating internal policies
- Knowledge on Cloud side of business is a plus
- Preferably from compliance and Legal background
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198177
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Accounts, Compliance