Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt Talent Search is looking for an Enforcement Specialist for a 12 months extendable contract role, this role will help with improving our detection and enforcement against violent and extremist organizations and individuals, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
– Gather insights from internal DOI stakeholders to understand the current gaps in our enforcement tools, and potential avenues for improvement
– Develop an understanding of how our scaled-enforcement tools work and intersect with each other (e.g. content matching system, scaled detection tools, content moderator-assistance tools)
– Use internal tools, as well as investigative and red-teaming techniques, to surface violating content and profiles that are under-enforced on by our current detection and enforcement tools
– Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current detection methods based on discovered violating content
– Effectively communicate those opportunities and generate buy-in to implement solutions with XFN partners
– Quantitatively measure the detection and/or enforcement-based impact of those improvements and report results to the XFN
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in public policy, terrorism studies, international relations, political science or related field.
– 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably within an operations, data, academia, or policy environment
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.