Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Business Support
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt is currently hiring for Law Enforcement Response Team member for one of its clients.
· Review and assess inbound emergency escalations/submissions; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and graphic content.
· Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and potential exposure to content that may include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/self harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
· Availability to work weekend days on a rotational basis or a regular schedule.
· Self-starter requiring minimal direction.
· Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk.
· Proven ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical role
· Good to have 1 of the regional languages as mentioned in the languages section
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Please reach out to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.