Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt Talent Search is looking for Product Support Specialist, you will collaborate internally with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to surface issues and drive product excellence. He/She will act as the primary point of contact for partner escalations and work with internal teams to identify fixes.
What Will You Do:
– Cultivate robust relationships with Pixel partners’ support teams and understand what they need to be successful.
– Act as the primary point of contact for partner escalations and work with internal teams to identify fixes.
– Spearhead special projects/initiatives that improve the Pixel phone experience and reduce the support burden on partners and their customers
– Collect customer support data from partners and derive insights for cross-functional teams
– Drive improvements across multiple metrics, including product retention, customer satisfaction, and return rates.
– Work with colleagues in other regions to coordinate support for Pixel carriers globally
– Execute day-to-day operations relating to Pixel Partner Support
– Adhoc localizations support that are required to communicate internally with global XFN teams
– Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports. Monitor customer feedback and product performance.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
– 5+ years work experience in managing client relationships via sales or customer support
– Fluent in English, Mandarin to be able to communicate with partners effectively
– Experience in Consumer Hardware Support Effective leadership skills, with the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
– Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and manage recommended actions.
– Experience working with hardware partners on consumer electronics products.
– Strong knowledge of the local technology industry
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (CEI No: R1763696 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.