Salt Talent Search is looking for a Sr. Program Manager from Media background with 5+ years of strong project/program management experience.
You will be part of a Team that is ever growing and expanding their News Partner Initiative Program. As a Project Manager for APAC Partnerships Solutions News team you will support the team’s partner initiatives Helping to manage, and analyse end-to-end engagements for strategic news partners across APAC
What Will You Do:
- Work on cross-functional projects and teams by working with business stakeholders .
- Develop and manage project trackers, timelines and lead cross-functional groups to deliver project objectives. Manage the project logistics from start to end.
- Synthesize feedback and communicate progress regularly to stakeholders.
What Will You Need:
- Experience in News/Media/Publishing background.
- Strong project management capability with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly. English language skills.
- Developed influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives. Proficient with Excel and reporting skills.
apply via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-198018
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Media, Program Manager