Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is looking to hire a Program Specialist committed to support learning initiatives & programs through program management & Data Analysis & helping learners with their job-hunting efforts through personalized interview coaching, headhunting and career fair, to drive high placement outcome.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Plan and implement the rollout of new programs and digital tools to large cohorts
· Manage weekly surveys including designing, basic survey programming (simple UI, coding not required), scheduling, administration, database management & analysis
· Collect & analyse data/information, and evaluate program efficiency
· Organize virtual/physical events to connect current learners with alumni, industry experts and recruiting companies
· Collaborate with recruitment partners to explore and match job opportunities for learners
· Provide level 1 customer support, address routine concerns, escalate more complex cases, and follow up with cases to resolution
· Collect digital documents, perform quality check & upload to document management system
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in customer support, data analysis, or human resource functions
· Have a bachelor’s degree
· Responsible & meticulous, able to own the assigned tasks end to end with attention to details
· Strong analytical mindset with excellent analytical, logical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
· Good team player and takes strong ownership in work
· Great interpersonal skills, with empathetic communication approach
· Excellent written & verbal communication in English
· Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
· Experience in Alteryx , Tableau or HubSpot is a plus
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.