Salt Talent Search is looking for a Reporting Analyst with Native Korean language skills for 12 months extendable contract Role with a Well know Internet Technology giant. You will be working with a world class global team and helping in creating dashboards and deriving insights.
What Will You Do:
- Support daily operations from order placement through to fulfillment
- Prepare reports collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment and follow up internally / externally on missing data.
- Serve as key liaison for order tracking / troubleshooting for accounts in Korea
- Check completeness of data for weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting.
- Support markets on supply chain aspects of ad hoc sales activities (e.g. promotional planning, short term demand requirements, new retailer on-boarding, analyses of attach rates).
- Prepare reports for weekly cross-functional meetings including gathering data from retailers in Korea
- Experience in demand planning, supply chain planning and execution, end-to-end supply chain management including scheduling, warehousing, fulfilment and reverse logistics.
- Experience in SQL required.
- Experience in running collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment processes with retailers. – Experience managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle.
- Expertise in planning and demand forecasting and inventory optimization.
- Proficiency in Korean Language
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197213
Salary: S$0.00 - S$8000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 28/02/2021
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: REPORTING, SQL