Salt Talent Search is looking to hire a Tax Specialist for a 9 months Contract Role. This role is with a well know Internet Technology client which gives you an opportunity to work with a global finance team.
What Will You Do:
You will assist in various tax (direct and indirect) compliance matters as well as tax advisory; which will include the following:
- Responding to tax-related information requests
- Timely review of tax returns
- Undertake tax – relevant research and review corresponding to tax due-diligence projects/tax advice sought
- Collating relevant information from work partners and reviewing the same
- You will Respond to tax queries from tax authorities and Review tax returns prepared by Finance teams
- Work closely and in collaboration with other functional teams in Finance, Legal, Commercial and other teams in performance of the work scope.
What Will You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-8 years of experience in a tax-related function.
- Strong technical and compliance experience on Singapore Income Tax and GST matters.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with accounting journal entry formats.
- Practical experience with responding to tax audits. Regional experience would be highly regarded
Apply via the links below, Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197751
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Support
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract