Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is hiring a Treasury Associate to support all treasury operations including bank portal management, bank account maintenance & monitoring cash position of the company in APAC
· Support cash positioning and liquidity management in APAC Onboard new Banks / Counterparties
· Maintain bank accounts, opening / closing and maintenance
· Handle bank account requirements like KYC & AML
· Diligently administrate our banking portal users and systems in the region
· Support regional wire processing and maintain wire log.
· Assist in treasury and banking-related projects
· Coordinate and settle instruments including Direct debit, standing instructions, Time deposits, Foreign exchange and Bank guarantees
· Support new business expansion, credit facilities and letters of credit/bank guarantees
· Partner closely with other stakeholders in finance, tax, legal and IT to work on various projects including setting up of new entities and bank account Reporting and Compliance
· 1-5 years of experience in a multinational corporate treasury or finance function
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
· An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
· Must have an excellent understanding of Banking and Treasury Instruments
· Being detail-oriented and focused on meeting deadlines is a must
· Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential
· Proven ability to build effective cross-functional relationships
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.