Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Regional Design Lead
Industry: Consumer Goods
Our client – a global appliance company is in search for a Regional Design Lead to join their growing industrial design team in APAC and MEA.
With close to 50,000 employees around the world and presence across different continents, the company sells over 50 million household products in approximately 110 markets every year.
About the role:
You will lead a team of about 3-5 direct reports and oversee about 12-20 designers.
This is a strategic role where you are setting the Design agenda. You are leading others through the delivery of great design and are responsible for the output for a portfolio of solutions from small to large complexities. You are responsible for elevating the functional capabilities, framing the end-to-end user experience and supporting the professional development of the team members.
You have the confidence and the ability to offer a vision that compels, through a rich understanding of a range of methods and tools and know how to coordinate and deploy them to achieve desired results. You are setting yourself up to new ways of thinking about the problem, which enables innovation and gain’s followership. It’s about creating a strategy and developing the plan to realize it.
Your Skills and Experience:
· You understand how to build culture within an organization – you are an amplifier – formally and informally delivering through others, managing demand, and building capability
· You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
· You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
· A natural storyteller, you utilise a variety of techniques and media to bring the teams creativity to life.
· You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals
· You see the value in different experience and perspectives, and actively facilitate collaboration between PL/R&D/Marketing/Design – both formally through planned initiatives, and informally day to day.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.