About the job
Our client – a global optics company are in search for a creative and passionate designer to join their growing team in Singapore.
You will be involved in shaping a fast growing, fashion-oriented brand and creating design to support the growth and branding identity internationally.
We’re looking for someone with strong work ethics who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has the flexibility to move between different projects and timelines while producing quality design work.
- Design engaging visual content on a spectrum of media platforms (social, web, EDM)
- Edit video content to craft engaging video ads
- Plan, brief and organise fashion photoshoots with photographers and influencers
- Develop online and offline marketing collaterals in line with brand positioning
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the rest of the team to find new creative ways to elevate the brand globally
- Liaise with external vendors on production matters and timeline
- Ideally you should have at least 3 years of experience as a designer
- A strong portfolio showcasing your best digital work
- A Degree in Graphic Design or similar and/or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with all Adobe Suite & Sketch
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work within tight deadlines
- Well-rounded creative in all areas of digital marketing
- Experience in video editing for digital ads and social platforms and in managing photoshoots
- Is confident in creating engaging and well-crafted content for social media
- Has an eye for photography and fashion & keeps up to date with the latest trends in design, fashion and internet culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Is proactive & humble in attitude and is eager to learn and grow with the company
- Has an open mindset to collaborate and communicate with the rest of the team, but also independent in generating ideas and executing the design
- Has the capability to receive and discuss design feedbacks, and find ways to improve from them
- Able to embrace structure & compliance that comes along working in a corporate set up
APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
(Application without portfolio may not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196776
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent