Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Creative
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER (UX/UI)
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our client – a fast growing company building multi-country digital bank, are in search for a Lead Product Designer to lead the design, build and manage new digital financial services offerings across key markets.
Twenty months post-launch, their first digi-bank reached 2.6m customers and this number continues to rise.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an integral member of the team, you will lead the design team based in Ho Chi Minh City working across the full product development lifecycle. Your focus will include all areas of UX/UI and product design, including interaction design, visual design, and user research.
You will dive deep into complex problem providing your best solution, and get ready for improvement in multiple iterations. You will not settle. At the same time, you will balance excellence and pragmatism, towards achieving business goals.
This is a hands-on role, so you will be happy to ‘jump-on’ the file as a designer when is required, as well as lead other designers.
You will collaborate with your peers with an open approach, willing to provide and accept feedback and constructive criticism. You will be able to clearly report progress to our main stakeholders.
– 4+ years in digital User Experience and Interface design focusing on mobile (Android, iOS)
– You have a portfolio of beautiful, detail-oriented design (not conceptual), showcasing the delivery of successful products to the market. From concepts to prototype and final execution.
– You have a passion and deep understanding of UX methodologies, particularly for the financial industry.
– Knowledge of best practise UX design techniques (Android, iOS), such as: user journey, flow charts, wire framing etc.
– ‘Just do it’ attitude – able to find a way to get things done.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
(Application without portfolio may not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.