Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Our client is an international e-commerce accelerator that helps brands optimize sales on marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Target, eBay and Google, brought in $225 million in growth funding to continue developing its technology and expand its global presence.
Founded in 2013, the company expects to surpass $1 billion in revenue within the next year. Its mission is to help brands get a piece of the $6 trillion global e-commerce market that is being driven by Asia and payment offerings like buy now, pay later.
You’ll be working closely with the Chief International Officer as they expand their APAC business, partnering with brands to sell their products on online marketplaces in China and Southeast Asia. Your skills will be crucial to delivering pitches and creating other collateral that tells the story of the business in the region.
You might come from a copywriting or subediting background, and have some PowerPoint skills; or already be working in a role where pitch and proposal development is your responsibility. While formal design qualifications are not an essential for this role, a strong eye for good design is crucial, as well as an ability to explain complex concepts simply through your writing.
· Producing pitch documents and proposals for use by our sales team and senior management to present to potential clients and partners
· Creating PowerPoint decks with a strong narrative, that effectively sells our proposition and are anticipates questions the recipients are likely to have – delivering the: “So what?”
· Ensure consistency in the quality of PowerPoint documentation that is sent to clients and potential clients, both in terms of information provided and brand design guidelines
· Work closely with stakeholders across the business – including in different time zones – and sub-edit others’ work who may not speak English as a first language
· Assisting with ad hoc copywriting tasks for the sales and marketing function
· You have at least 4 years of experience, with a track record in creating PowerPoint decks with a strong narrative working (preferably within an ecommerce business but not a must)
· Strong commercial Acumen
· Skilled in using PowerPoint and Excel, and copywriting essential
· Ability to create narrative from insight
· Graphic design skills are a bonus
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Talent Search Pte Ltd (EA No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.