Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Product Design Lead, APAC
Our client – a leading MNC Tech company with presence in 11 countries worldwide and tremendous growth, are in search for a Product Design Lead.
The incumbent will be part of a talented team of 12 Product Designers based in Singapore, and is expected to lead 4-5 Product Designers. You will also be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to not only contribute to the design effort, but also lead other designers as well!
More about the role
· Manage executions across all phases of design work: define conceptual foundations, UX flows, applying visual design systems, prototypes, participate or conduct usability testing, creation of production-ready designs and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation
· Collaborate with peers in other design teams and contribute to the global design community
· Inspire, push creativity and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team
· Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements
· Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for design related projects
· Be involved in the hiring process and on boarding of new team members
· Lead by example: bring the same energy and high quality work to your roles as you expect from fellow designers
· Help make sure we are providing the most comprehensive solutions by fully understanding the problem areas, taking into account the different market expectations, history and stakeholders feedback
· At least 2 years of experience managing or leading other designers in a product company, e-commerce or hyperlocal industry
· Expert level understanding and communication of UX
· A digital portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, a data-driven mindset and a knack for designing web apps
· Expertise in UI and system design
· Experience creating wireframes, user flows and UX architecture
· Ability to perform research including- competitor analysis, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, guerrilla testing etc.
· Consideration for long-term sustainability in all design decisions, with a focus on engineering feasibility and business impact
· Experience working with Sketch and other prototyping and design tools
· Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative and innovative approach
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
*** (Applications without portfolios will not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.