Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Product Design Lead, APAC
Our client – a leading MNC Tech company with presence in 11 countries worldwide and tremendous growth, are in search for a Product Design Lead.
The incumbent will be part of a talented team of 10 Product Designers based in Singapore, and is expected to lead 4-5 Product Designers. You will also be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to not only contribute to the design effort, but also lead other designers as well!
We believe that good design, that supports staff, vendors or riders, to do their best work, can play a part in increasing happiness and satisfaction. Our Internal products designers work primarily on designing and building tools that can help customer service agents chat with customers, our vendors to find information, and perform all the actions that relate to their menus. Designing and building internal tools that help our users do their best work at speed will help us achieve our goal. Our aim is to design and build tools that will be intuitive and easy to use.
More about the role
· Manage executions across all phases of design work: define conceptual foundations, UX flows, applying visual design systems, prototypes, participate or conduct usability testing, creation of production-ready designs and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation
· Collaborate with peers in other design teams and contribute to the global design community
· Inspire, push creativity and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team
· Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements
· Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for design related projects
· Be involved in the hiring process and on boarding of new team members
· Lead by example: bring the same energy and high quality work to your roles as you expect from fellow designers
· Help make sure we are providing the most comprehensive solutions by fully understanding the problem areas, taking into account the different market expectations, history and stakeholders feedback
· Advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, business and engineering.
· At least 2 years of experience managing or leading other designers in a product company, e-commerce or hyperlocal industry
· Expert level understanding and communication of UX
· A digital portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, a data-driven mindset and a knack for designing web apps
· Excellent communication skills and ability to convey design decisions to stakeholders across all departments
· Expertise in UI and system design
· Experience creating wireframes, user flows and UX architecture
· Ability to perform research including- competitor analysis, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, guerrilla testing etc.
· Consideration for long-term sustainability in all design decisions, with a focus on engineering feasibility and business impact
· Experience working with Sketch and other prototyping and design tools
· Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative and innovative approach
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences
· Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
· Visual/ Graphic design in depth knowledge and experience
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
*** (Applications without portfolios will not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Visual Designer, APAC Our client - a leading MNC Tech company with presence in 11 countries worldwide and tremendous growth, are in search for a Regional Senior Visual Designer.…Negotiable
Senior Digital Production Manager for a global Fintech Company based in Kuala Lumpur. The role is to manage a team and ensure the development, execution and tracking of digital campaigns…Negotiable