Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Senior B2B Writer (Editorial)
We are in search for a Senior Editorial B2B Writer to join our client – a global digital experience agency.
Headquartered in the US, the company has more than 1,500 employees with presence across different continents, and serving global names such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, Verizon, SKII, etc…
About the role:
This role is part of a multicultural team of around 50 in SG and reports directly to the ECD who has a great reputation in the creative community.
In addition to creating content, media and marketing for users’ needs, the editorial team is responsible for the content creation including blogs, campaign assets, thought leadership, and more. The team aims to be the definitive, trusted source for step-by-step guidance, tools, industry insights and perspectives from our technology client. We’re looking for writers who are excited about digital experiences and who understand how to use digital and experiential to hit business objectives.
You will work closely with the team to create innovative and compelling content that is outside the box and highlights the leadership of our client’s products and solutions. You will create and inspire others to build clever content, with exceptional writing skills and a grounding in technical topics.
Day-to-day activities for creation include: copywriting and editing, content localization, leveraging market data to create content that showcases the topics in new, fun ways.
Look at content holistically and develop the standards and best practices for APAC content creation, maintenance, translation, and reimagining into other assets.
Implementing a creation plan that has a global to regional strategy including content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, content calendar planning, ongoing editorial support, briefing and collaborating with teams to trans-create the master content and optimizing for search and user experience for all channels.
Your Skills and Experience:
· You have a passion for editorial projects, campaigns (B2B and B2C) and keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media.
· 6 years of digital marketing and editorial experience.
· Digital agency or digital media background (i.e. pitching, writing and editing branded content for clients) as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
· Experience creating content (written and video) for web/blog, campaigns, and social media.
· Experience creating content for technology topics and themes.
· Strong appreciation for editorial style content, design and user experience.
· Global meets hyper-local. Experience in understanding a global brand while crafting specifically for APAC.
· Willingness to learn tools like Figma to work more easily with designers.
· Experience growing engagement and conversion.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
(Candidate without a portfolio may not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.