Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
SENIOR CREATIVE (packaging design, client-side)
Our Client – a premium Australian skincare brand is looking for an Senior Creative to join their growing creative team in Singapore.
About the role
The Senior Creative will work on all aspects of packaging activities for the brands. Key responsibilities include graphic layouts for primary and secondary packaging, art and retouching direction for photographic cartons, developing custom prints and patterns for use on packaging and promotional collaterals.
· Assist throughout design development of all products and packaging, including new products, line extensions, promotional campaign, and gift sets.
· Work in close collaboration with the packaging creative director and the head of design and innovation.
· Partner cross functionally with Packaging Development team, Engineering, artworkers and vendors.
· Work cross functionally to develop multiple iterations of designs.
· Develop the Brand identity guidelines.
· Develop concepts and present seasonal print/pattern design proposals and colorways.
· Create graphic layouts for primary and secondary packaging within brand guidelines and aesthetic.
· Check final artwork for primary and secondary packaging and bags before it is released for production.
· Request and review samples from our suppliers.
· You have an outstanding brand and packaging design portfolio working on beauty and/or premium brands
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign),
· You are a detailed oriented designer who is comfortable with shifting design direction and working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Self-starter who will participate in all aspects of the promotional programs from concept through execution, and can work independently with minimal supervision, or as a team
· Ability to quickly generate concepts and visually communicate those ideas with renderings and/or comps
· Excellent eye for color and color combinations
· A sense of both current and developing trends in print/pattern, art, and packaging
· General understanding of engineering and manufacturing aspects of printing, patterns, and materials (cartons, fabrics, plastics, etc.)
If this sounds like you and you are currently based in Singapore, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
(Application without portfolio may not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Talent Search Pte Ltd (EA No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.