Our client – a Global financial data company with successful track record of serving 40,000 financial institutions in 190 countries are in search for UX Designer (Senior) to join their growing team in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the UX Lead, the incumbent will be part of a talented team of 4 Designers based in Singapore, and contribute to the growth of a global team of over 10,000 employees.
About the role:
- The full design lifecycle – user research (primary and secondary), ideation, design execution and user testing.
- Running design sprints to identify exciting new features and services for the ecosystem
- Close collaboration with product, data science and engineering to ensure design execution is in line with strategy, vision and timeframes
- Communication of design solutions and outcomes to support project partner management
- A creative problem solver with a diverse research and design toolkit
- Have an eye for turning complex messy problems into beautiful, elegant, highly functional experiences
- Highly collaborative, and can communicate openly and respectfully
- Comfortable in fast paced environments, and highly adaptable
- Someone who can think big picture but also sweats the fine details
- 4+ years full time experience as UX/interaction designer
- 2+ years experience executing user research and user testing
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications
- Proficient in crafting UX artifacts (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) using a variety of UX and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Adobe)
- Proficient in undertaking user research, user interviews, concept and usability testing
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with dashboards, information visualisations, workflow solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communicator – comfortable communicating with and managing partners
Nice to have
- Experience running design sprints
- Experience in the financial services domain
- Visual design experience
- Mixture of agency and in-house background
- Product management know-how
- A relevant degree in HCI, Human Factors, Design or related is not mandatory
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
*** (Applications without portfolios will not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194643
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent