Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Creative
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Visual Designer, APAC
Our client – a leading MNC Tech company with presence in 11 countries worldwide and tremendous growth, are in search for a Regional Senior Visual Designer.
This role is responsible for up-levelling visual design across our product teams.
You will be based in our exciting Singapore office to support our growing regional Product Design team. You will also be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
More about the role
· Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines
· Communicate the value and functionality in design, icons, typography, color, and illustration
· Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
· Create and manage asset libraries for reusable design and drive UI component creation
· Partner with product designers to define the visual design strategy for their teams, as well as working with other leads and cross-functional partners to drive consensus
· Can manage their own schedule and prioritise tasks independently
More about you
· The incumbent must have strong communication skills to collaborate with PM, UI developers and other designers.
· Extensive knowledge and experience in visual design with proven experience in a multi-disciplinary design environment.
· Drive creative thinking methodologies to help shape our product and tools while also bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team
· Have experience and outstanding portfolio with iconography, typography, color, space to visualize solutions for complex problems. The ideal candidate is one who not only has a deep understanding of design industry trends but an individual that can help our products be beautiful and accessible.
· An experienced problem solver and thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
· Great presentation skills
· Have good understanding in user experience design a big plus
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
*** (Applications without portfolios will not be considered for this position)
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.