Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
UX Researcher Our client - a global cryptocurrency company are in search for a UX Researcher to join their growing team in Singapore. You will be part of the future…Negotiable
SENIOR DIGITAL & MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER Our client - a global leader in flavours and fragrances are in search for a talented Senior Multimedia Designer. You will be working with an…Negotiable
DESIGN DIRECTOR/ SENIOR DESIGNER (Branding & Packaging) Our Client - a Global Design & Branding Agency are in search for a talented Design Director/ Senior Designer to join their growing…Negotiable
Our client – a global company specialising in cloud migration technologies, are looking for an experienced B2B UX designer to join their UX team. You will be responsible for the overall functionality and design of the product’s new features while maintaining existing ones while following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating to ensure the best user experience.
The company have successfully assisted 41,000 customers in 187 countries and supported leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Dropbox.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of their growing team in Singapore and work closely with the headquarter team in Seattle, USA.
About the role:
* Develop workflows and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
* Drive and own the delivery of product UX work for a design team, both independently and through collaboration with other creatives
* Validate design concepts and execution with customers and stakeholders using standard techniques, such as: cognitive walkthrough, usability testing and data analysis
* Present and defend designs to fellow creatives and organizational stakeholders
* Support engineering teammates with final development and launch of products, ensuring flawless design delivery
* Collaborate across the organization to define user experience concepts that fulfill business and technical requirements
* Contribute to the evolution of the company Design Language, style guides, and production assets
* A portfolio of past work including concepts, ideation, flows, and final deliverables that demonstrate clear design thinking and craftsmanship
* Bachelor’s degree in Human-Centered Design (HCD), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Digital Design, Psychology, Information Architecture (IA), or related field
* 4+ years of UX Design experience:
o B2B or enterprise design problems preferred
o Ability to perform user research, usability validation, and analyzing user data for insights
o Creating concepts, flows, prototypes, and designs using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, or any number of UX tools
* Ability to lead UX design initiatives and deliver in product organizations
* Demonstration of design thinking skills and techniques
* Passion to create breakthrough designs for business and technical customers
* Ability to work in fast paced Agile environment and meet deadlines and adhere to iterative delivery process
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Extras That Will Give You an Edge:
* Master’s Degree in HCD, HCI, Digital Design, Psychology or similar
* Experience designing cloud services or products
* Experience designing enterprise, B2B, SaaS, and line of business products or services
* Experience designing UX at scale
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.