Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt Talent Search is seeking a Benefits Operations Specialist to assist in supporting the company’s various benefits programs. The person in this role will make an impact supporting the implementation of program and systems changes and manage the day-to-day operations and vendor management for benefit programs.
This role is based in Singapore and will lead projects, process improvement, metrics, and ensure a high touch employee experience. The person in this role will partner closely with the Benefits, Legal, People Tools, Payroll, and HRBP teams.
* Partner with the Benefits Manager to operationalize new global and regional programs
* Respond to employee queries both in person and through our ticketing system, for our HR policies across Hire to Retire lifecycle.
* Be the Time Away point of escalation in the case of any queries and escalations. Manage any escalation as needed coordinating with the required stakeholders.
* Maintain and reconcile Time Away records for employees
* Represent the Benefits team as a subject matter expert in a specific area. Drive benefits process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training
* Implement effective communication and education strategies regarding benefits programs
* Liaise with vendors where needed, for the administration of various benefit programs, including program analysis and recommendations
* Run adhoc reports on benefits utilization and establish metrics. Ensure performance against metrics is tracked, measured, and shared
* Conduct audits of data to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively and data quality is improved
* Manage invoice reconciliation and purchase order creation for new/existing vendors.
* Manage audit and compliance readiness on operational and vendor management fronts
* Conduct operational risk and business review for operational and employee experience indicators
* Assists with projects and initiatives as required
* 5+ years’ experience in benefits and/or HR operation in a fast paced organization
* Experience in implementation of different benefit programs across APAC
* Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
* Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
* A self starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors
* Must have strong project management capabilities
* Must have strong organization skills, operational control mindset, detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
* Change Oriented and ability to prioritize
* Experience with vendor management strongly desired
* Proficient in MS Office and Excel
* Experience with Workday or similar HRIS system
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.