Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Human Resources
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt Talent Search is looking for a Learning and Development specialist, this role is a leadership position with one of our well known Social Media Client
What Will You Do:
– Designs and develops learning solutions, leveraging tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to create learning activities that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
– Develops and maintains learning solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g. instructor-led, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, performance support etc.)
– Develop design documents, storyboards, scripts, media lists, and assessment tools
– Translate written content into visual descriptions (graphics, animations, interactive charts and graphs, video-based scenarios)accuracy and appropriateness
– Drives effective project management in all projects through the identification of scope, key stakeholders, RACI models, timelines, and issues/resolution logs.
What Do You Need:
Proficient in adult learning and instructional design methodology (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom’s Taxonomy, 5 Moments of Need, 6 Boxes, etc.)
– Ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and graphics.
– Experience designing and developing Policy training.
– Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and Blended Learning solutions
– Proficient in e-learning authoring tools (i.e., Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate 360, PowToons, etc.)
– Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
– 5 years of experience in instructional design, including development of on-demand eLearning and performance support.
– Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in instructional design, educational technology, business, communications or related field
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.