Salt Talent Search is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager for a 12 months contract, that could extended.
This is an Exciting project opportunity to be a part of global leader in digital media and marketing solutions, who are changing the world through their digital experiences. This Role will highlight your Management & Sales skills, while letting you take charge of building the Partner Team and helping to develop & execute demand and pipeline creation programs to ultimately grow the segments and acquire new logos.
A role that gives you the freedom to use your innovative ideas, while being a coach and mentor to the Digital Media business targeting B2B audience and helping you climb the career ladder of success with your networking and relationship building skills and ability.
What Will You Do:
- Responsible primarily for creating the APAC Channel Marketing SMB & Mid Market acquisition and expansion strategy
- Top down and bottoms up pipeline generation, funnel analyses and performance tracking
- Participate in ongoing cadences with APAC & regional sales leaders on pipeline / demand generation forecasts
- Develop cross-functional relationships with HQ and APAC Channel sales leaders, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, APAC Campaign marketers and Country field marketers
- Collaborate with Country Field Marketers (and Channel Account Managers where needed)
- Manage Budget Administration
What Will You Need:
- Working knowledge of campaign development and field marketing experience would be an advantage and Understanding of IT industry
- Understanding and Experience of partner marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of channel marketing programs.
- Strong knowledge of partner eco-system in APAC
- Proven track record in managing partners (distributors, resellers), keeping them on track and within budget and performance metrics
- Strong attention to detail-accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Proven experience in leadership position and track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
If you are looking to Propel your career to the next level then apply via the link below
( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197348
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 22/03/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract