Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt is hiring a Client Solutions Manager responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction.
Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
· Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI’s.
· Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
· Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
Platform & Product Expert:
· Articulate and update clients on various product and developments.
· Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
· Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
· Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
· Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
· Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
· Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
· Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
· 5 years’ experience working directly with Tech companies and/or media agencies
· Experience with branding marketing and planning
· Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights;
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details;
· Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients;
· Understanding of major advertising success metrics;
· Good communication skills, oral and written fluency in both English and Vietnamese
· Experience in Financial Service sector is a plus
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.