Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Global video games company is looking for a Community and Content manager.
This person will join the team dedicated to mobile games, within the Marketing structure.
We are looking for a candidate already experienced in mobile video games, and ideally with an interest in sports like basketball, soccer, …
The ideal candidate
– will manage a community-focused marketing content: strategy, planning, execution and tracking.
– will work closely with a producer to create the content to be communicated, as well with a data analyst to track campaign results.
– will engage, manage and grow a community of mobile gamers across 6 countries both in English and Chinese languages.
– has excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to write a consistent content for the campaigns, as well as engage with the community using the brand tone of voice
– can provide a portfolio or samples of work
– is experienced in mobile video game industry
This role has a regional exposure. You will work for a community of mobile gamers in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan and Singapore.
You want to work in an industry you are passionate by, for one of the top5 global players, and enjoy very good company benefits, please apply now!
Registration ID R2093683
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.