Salt is looking to hire a Digital Media Enterprise Marketing Manager for 12 months extendable contract role
What Will You Do:
- Create and drive the cross-surface contact strategy, planning and execution. This will include creating, co-ordinating, and deploying email campaigns and cross-surface content to our target audience across APAC.
- You’ll be leading and implementing Prospect Nurture campaigns with the aim to pass on quality responses to our BDR’s which in turn will be passed on to the Sales teams as leads.
- Leverage our owned channel and engage closely with our Marketing Operations team to ensure the optimal execution of our email and in-product campaigns
- Successfully project manage campaigns from beginning to end by communicating frequently with the team; managing strict deadlines and priorities; and foreseeing/escalating speed.
- Introduce new marketing approaches, processes and optimisation techniques to better connect with customers in meaningful ways and thereby achieve results.
What Will You Need
- 7+ years’ experience in Enterprise Marketing, preferably in the technology or software industry (knowledge of Adobe products preferred).
- A degree in the field of Business, Communications, Marketing, or related
- Experience developing and executing successful, digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading email marketing campaigns is required, having worked with Marketing Automation solutions such as Marketo is desirable
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability thrive in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Exceptional project management skills – extremely organized, process-oriented, focused on time management, and ability to calmly manage risks
- Experience working in virtual teams.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and experience working across matrix organizations (working effectively with regional marketing, sales, and marketing operations will be keys to success).
- Resourcefulness and ability to anticipate issues and work through them, proactive nature
- Great follow through and attention to detail
- Experience working in an international organisation preferred.
- Sound analytical skills – ability to leverage marketing KPIs to develop and drive successful campaign
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198825
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 27/04/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: marketing