Who is it for?
Our client is an online Fintech brokering company
What you will do?
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts.
- Work with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in running a marketing team and proven marketing campaign experience.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call me at +65 9025 4922 for more information
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194980
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/12/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent