Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Working closely with APAC Marketing, Country Sales team and Partners, the SEA marketing manager is responsible for marketing strategy development, thought leadership initiatives and program execution that successfully increase brand value and generate demand for the business. The position will be focused on supporting the Digital Media business (Creative Cloud and Document Cloud) to a B2B audience, while ensuring alignment with the One Company vision across solution lines.
This is a 1 year contract position.
· The marketing manager is responsible for defining, planning, implementing, developing, and tracking customer-focused marketing strategies and across multiple routes to market – enterprise sales, commercial sales and reseller partners.
· Marketing Strategy and Planning:
o Based on Company’s business and worldwide Digital Media objectives, define B2B marketing strategies and plans to successfully achieve those objectives. Communicate plans across cross-functional teams in SEA, execute and monitor success.
o Provide country level counsel and insight to the business unit and corporate marketing in the design of marketing initiatives. Work closely with the various APAC functions across demand marketing, marketing operations as well as PR & communications.
· Program Planning & Execution:
o Understand and identify key marketing opportunities in the market and deliver integrated programs and digital event experiences. Work with Country Sales, Reseller Partners and APAC marketing team to plan and successfully drive the execution of programs. As part of planning process, define measurements of success for each program.
· Performance Marketing:
o Analyze program performance and be accountable to deliver agreed results. Conduct deep dive on areas of program weakness and make adjustments as needed in support of the program target, as well as overall pipeline gaps.
· Relationship Management:
o Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with stakeholders – SEA sales teams and APAC marketing / BDR. Respond quickly to requests, work collaboratively to solve marketing problems, and communicate regularly with them.
· Budget management:
o Plan, track, and reconcile marketing budgets based on business priority. Ensure compliance with Company policies
o Optimize budget investments for results.
· 10 years of sales and marketing experience in software or a technology related field.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required.
· Understanding of IT industry; Knowledge of Company products desirable.
Please share your CVs on email@example.com
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
· Digital marketing and events marketing experience preferred.
· Proven success in defining marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of attribution marketing programs.
· Has access to a network of outside services vendors and has a strong, positive working relationship with them. Proven track record in managing outside vendors, keeping vendors on track and within budget
· Strong attention to detail-accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
· Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
· Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally).
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.