Salt Talent Search is looking for Marketing Ops specialist for a 12 months extendable contract role, this role will be managing entire marketing ops function and taking responsibilities across the reporting for Marketing team.
Marketing function’s routine work & working process management:
Responsible to manage the basic routine work of Marketing function (i.e., budget management, documentation, meeting arrangements, financial SOW/PO handling, legal and other internal review process – management, maintain and develop SOP and so on).
Take ownership of the team’s administrative tasks to ensure smooth and on-time delivery with high operational efficiency.
Understand business challenges and analyze customer’s needs to support the team in managing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Individually work and execute marketing programs and events, manage cross-functional project teams and timeline.
Develop marketing campaign assets (such as creativities, content, communication plan etc.) and manage website content (i.e., review and localisation).
Communicate, solve problems and get alignments with multiple in/ external stakeholders across APAC regions.
What Will You Need:
– 3+ years work experience in a marketing function
– Hands-on experience of operational and administrative work process management
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with strong attention to detail
– Project management experience including planning, development, execution, measurement, and optimization
– Good at communication and demonstrate strong problem-solving skill
– Able to work in ambiguity environment and navigate complexity
– Program management experience with a clear KPI driven strategy
– Experience communicating with peers, management and cross-functional teams across APAC
– Experience working and building relationships with cross functional groups, third parties and manage complex vendor relationships
– Experience working in a global remote team and in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to travel in China
– Affluent in English & Mandarin
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. . ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.