Our client who is a global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions has an amazing opportunity for a one year contract role of managing Marketing Budgets along with the business operations cadence.
If you have a experience in budget planning and management there is a very exciting opportunity to work within an integral team across APAC markets.
What the role requires you to do?
- Budgeting Operations
- Manage and drive variable budget allocation processes for B2C and B2B
- Develop the marketing budget planning process
- Work closely with budget owners for reconciliation
- Business Operations
- Support and manage the team on annual, quarterly, weekly, operational cadence
- Track team performance measures
- Manage the plan and execute team engagement through rewards and recognition
What should you have?
- Minimum 7 years of experience in budget management and business operations
- Good financial acumen and experienced in working with complex budget planning
- Experience in marketing campaign and budget management
- Good with Excel and PowerPoint
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, press the APPLY button NOW!!
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197641
Salary: S$0.00 - S$9000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary