We are looking for people as a Partner Manager for a 1 year contract with a Tier 1 Internet Technology company. This is an extendable contract.
The Partner Manager, reporting to the Head of Partner Management, APAC, will provide ongoing consultative business support to key Commerce Platform, Marketplaces partners.
What you should have:
- Experienced business development and partnerships experience. YOu Should be a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people.
- Established success building C-Suite relationships and negotiating complex contracts would be an asset.
- Extremely comfortable to work with numbers and data analysis
- Any additional Asian language will be excellent have
What you will do:
- Act as the main point-of-contact and be the voice for Partners in the vast commerce ecosystem, helping them drive strategic growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize Partners’ business, product, operations, and marketing with Facebook’s strategy and product roadmaps
- Be the thought leader by funneling platform insights and product feedback, influencing roadmaps where necessary
- Work with data to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
What you will get:
- Experience with a Tier 1 company and network with some of the industry best
- An amazing culture ( A very collaborative and fast paced environment, free lunches)
If you want to catapult your career to the next level after finishing this contract, then please do apply.
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197292
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/03/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary