We are looking to hire a Platforms Partnership Marketing Manager for a 1 year contract role.
Whats’ in it for you:
- Experience with a Tier 1 company and network with some of the industry best
- An amazing culture free lunches
- Catapult your career to the next level after finishing your contract
What you would do:
- Develop an understanding of the audiences – developers and businesses, including identifying changing behaviors, trends and opportunities.
- Get buy-in and work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Sales, Policy, Legal, Communications and Product teams to drive awareness and engagement with the audiences
- Support Strategic Partner Managers in the Platform Partnerships team with marketing collateral (narratives, playbooks etc) and case studies
What you should have:
- B2B Experience in marketing to developers and/or businesses in the technology industry.
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels and tracking results.
- Ability to write well and develop narratives and content to support go-to-market initiatives.
- Experience in developing content and marketing on social media channels – familiarity with social media platforms like WeChat will be a plus.
Please reach out to me if you enjoy working in a tech company, fast paced environment and are a self starter then this might be the role for you.
Please apply or refer this role to someone
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197188
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract