Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is looking to hire a Platform Marketing Manager for one of its clients for a contract role.
What you wil do:
● Execute key business marketing programs in the region in partnership with global business marketing, regional XFN and in-country marketing teams to drive adoption of solutions across platforms.
● Integrate industry knowledge, customer insights and company’s product narratives to create compelling marketing content to drive preference and adoption of our platforms
● Understand and align global strategy to a scaled regional strategy by considering common customer opportunities across the region and working with local marketing teams to incorporate into regional marketing plans
● Lead end-to-end management of marketing content development and execution, including but not limited to: developing brief, engaging internal teams and external agencies, collating and managing assets, liaising with key stakeholders, managing legal review process
● Ensure close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders across central, regional and in-country teams to align strategy, deliverables, messaging and resources
● Work to continuously improve strategy and tactics by tracking, analyzing and communicating key quantitative metrics and adjusting marketing levers as needed
What you should have:
● Experience in brand and program management, developing and executing marketing communications in media, advertising, tech, product marcomms OR digital space
● Proven experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that have achieved quantitative results at local and/or global levels
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.