Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
As Researcher – Qualitative & Digital, you’ll be the subject matter expert in the agency, working directly with clients and fostering knowledge sharing across agency teams.
This is a short term contract role.
What you’ll do
· Lead qualitative research projects end-to-end from design to analysis & report; understanding client requirements, assimilating project needs, designing research questionnaires, conducting & moderating groups, delivering clear findings, analysis & actions.
· Conduct ecosystem audits, exploring the role, priority and interactions of channels & journey touchpoints across offline and online channels, including owned websites, digital and social media platforms.
· Client-facing, to liaise with clients to better understand their needs and ensure that work delivered is satisfactory
· Be able to articulate findings and analysis to lead workshops, brief UX/Creative/Tech teams, and ensure the outputs & development is in line with customer research findings
· Familiarity with exploratory, concept testing, UX interviews, Mobile app testing, Website design research
What you’ll need
· Experience as a qualitative & digital researcher
· Familiarity using digital and social platforms/tools to derive insights
· Experienced in developing reports, conducting workshops with senior clients & stakeholders
· Ability to think independently and collaborate in a team-oriented workplace
If keen, please apply to the opportunity..
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.