Who is it for?
Our client is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances.
What you will do?
- Develop Digital Marketing Strategy across the region
- Establish and drive digital marketing platforms Digital footprints that include web presence, social medias, campaign planning, and email marketing.
- Curate and manage content to improve performance on digital platforms, including keywords research, SEO and SEM
- Monitor and analyze important metrics to improve leads quality, digital performance
- Support internal and external branding communications
- Support the Regional Communications Head in developing and maintaining the regional annual budget, including cost center and PO management
- Act as the point of contact and coordination for daily responsibilities of global projects in the region
- Manage communication agencies according to the regional/sub-regional plans as needed
What you need to have?
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- Strong in developing digital campaigns
- Hands on experience in managing platforms like WeChat
- Experience in managing Regional Communication
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (email@example.com)
- Call me at +65 9025 4922 for more information
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192288
Salary: Up to S$120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/11/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent