Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Regional Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced marketer to manage large-scale marketing programs for businesses across the Asia Pacific region. You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of educating and inspiring businesses to grow. This position requires experience with marketing, strong project management and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in brand management, advertising, or consulting. This individual will also collaborate with the greater marketing team and push the overall creativity of the organization.
· Manage Asia-led programs and marketing campaigns rooted in Asian insights to succeed
· Responsibilities can range from developing new campaigns from insight to execution to tracking and optimizing existing campaigns.
· Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Creative, Communications, Digital, Product Marketing, and more) to deliver world-class marketing programs
· Communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy
· 10+ years of experience in a marketing role;
· Experience in brand building, marketing strategy, executions and measuring impact;
· Strong understanding of digital marketing;
· Strong strategic thinking and a creative problem solver;
· Ability to navigate complex matrix organization and manage global/regional/local stakeholders
· Proven track record of “moving fast” and delivering on tight deadlines;
· Experience in a regional capacity working closely with in country teams;
If interested, then please share your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Strategic Partner Manager - Gaming You will act as a point of contact internally to quickly address and mediate resolution of issues raised by our Gaming Creator partners and other…Negotiable
Mobile Partnerships, Partner Strategist The Partner Strategist will have the opportunity to implement cutting-edge business insights for the largest South Asia mobile partners. You will provide a vital bridge, working…Negotiable