Strategic Partner Manager – Gaming
You will act as a point of contact internally to quickly address and mediate resolution of issues raised by our Gaming Creator partners and other SPMs. The team manages strategic relationships with Gaming Creators in the Gaming Industry for public content.
This role will work closely with other SPMs in engaging with Gaming Creators and internal teams, working cross-functionally to deliver high-quality project management, partner education and solutions to Gaming Creators and Agency companies in APAC, supporting products and features. In this operations role, you’ll have the opportunity to create impact by optimizing ongoing processes, coordinating new initiatives, managing internal resources, following up to offer a satisfactory solution to our partners and serving as a liaison between teams within the company.
- Work closely with other SPMs with onboarding/education, account management and operational support for the Games Partnerships team;
- Become an subject matter expert in the support experience for Gaming Creators
- Scale the team’s impact by driving key automation and productivity initiatives to increased effectiveness and efficiency across different APAC regions;
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to improve the support of our Gaming Creator partners in the APAC regions;
- Working alongside internal teams, investigate and resolve gaming video related issues reported;
- Work directly with emerging video gaming content creators, providing support for new features, helping to optimize performance contextualize product feedback from partners;
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs, proactively advocating for partners and pushing issues toward resolution;
- Maintain a deep understanding of the gaming landscape, gaming content creators, video game publishers and developers;
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in internet, video or gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of project management and stakeholder management, with strong communication skills.
- Passion and love for games and gaming video
- Fluent in English. Any other language like Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian Bahasa is a plus
If you or someone you know is interested in this role then please share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org asap
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2008-192809
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 12/10/2020
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary