Who is it for?
Our client is an internet entrainment platform
What you will do?
- Be part of a highly cross-functional team
- Responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets
- Manage the delivery, maintenance, storage, and transferring of assets, including source files, to our DAM (data asset management) system
- Work closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
- Ensure asset deliverables meet required specs and timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Publicity and Product to coordinate asset toolkit requests and deliveries, as well as other ad-hoc asset sharing.
What you need to have?
- 5 years of project management and/or digital asset management experience, with a knack for building, optimising, and implementing workflows, processes and systems.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, with strong familiarity on all types of file formats, including video formats.
- Mac proficiency and high level of technological literacy.
- Excellent organization and time management skills – ability to juggle multiple competing priorities under very tight deadlines
- Previous experience with operational workflow that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and/or other databases.
- Experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment related).
- Sharp creative and editorial eye for content and promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
- A passion for film and television of all genres and types.
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (TRangwala@welovesalt.com)
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196473
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 04/01/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary